If you would like to participate as a coach in our recreation ministry, please read the 'Expectations and Roles' of our coaches completely. Then click on the registration at the bottom of the page. This link will take you to the coaches' registration form that you will complete and submit electronically.
- 1. Must be professing Christians and be recognized as putting their faith into action in their family, workplace, church and community.
- 2. Effectively communicate with all parents of athletes and recreation ministry staff.
- 3. Safely and appropriately organize and structure practice.
- 4. Teach the necessary skills of each athletic activity to every young athlete assigned to his or her team.
- 5. Attend pre-season coaches’ meetings and coaches’ training sessions provided by our recreation ministry leadership.
- 6. Participate in a pre-season application interview (if applicable) to insure clarity and expectations of the role by recreation ministry staff.
- 7. Deliver devotion at least one time per week outside of game-day devotions.
- 8. Pray with teams at the beginning and/or end of each game and practice session.
- 9. Model behavior consistent with a growing follower of Christ at all times during the season.
- 10. Eligible applicants will be required to pass a Background Check.
- 11. All head coaches must be involved with the ministry of a local church.
- 1. Assist with the communication to all parents of athletes and CBC staff.
- 2. Assist with safely and appropriately organizing practice
- 3. Assist with teaching the necessary skills of each athletic activity to every young athlete assigned to his/her team.
- 4. Attend pre-season coaches meeting and coaches training sessions provided CBC Recreation ministry.
- 5. Model behavior consistent with a growing follower of Christ at all times during the season.
- 6. Eligible applicants will be required to pass a Background Check.